Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A little joke for you

A woman's husband dies. He had $30,000 to his name. After everything is done at the funeral home and cemetery, she tells her closest friend that there is none of the $30,000 left.
The friend says, "How can that be?"
The widow says, "Well, the funeral cost me $6,500. And of course I made a donation to the church. That was $500, and I spent another $500 for the wake, food and drinks, you know. .. The rest went for the memorial stone."
The friend says, "$22,500 for the memorial stone? My God, how big is it?"

The widow says, "Three carats."

4 Comments:

  • Ummmm--what did she have engraved on it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

  • :lol: That's a good one (*in bad Arnie accent*)... though personally I would have gotten a '65 convertible GTO over the diamond! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

  • good joke, I wouldve gotten a 2002 American Indian Scout.

    By Blogger That Dude, at 11:29 PM  

  • GTO over Diamond - Oh, Yeah!

    By Blogger Barb, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home