Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Seen around my garden this week

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
~Emma Goldman

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Princess Diana rose


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
~Claude Monet

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Iris


In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
~Abram L. Urban

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Hydrangea

Gardens... should be like lovely, well-shaped girls: all curves, secret corners, unexpected deviations, seductive surprises and then still more curves.
~H.E. Bates

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Magnolia

Life is like a rose......more exquisite and precious when shared with others.
~Jane Oechsle Lauer

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Carpet Rose

Just living is not enough.... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
~Hans Christian Anderson

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Water Lilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home