Monday, July 03, 2006

OK... time for some more Fun With Sitemeter

oh man.... I love Sitemeter. Esp. the "word search" function.

my wart had a black dot in the middle The Mommy Doctor (as Kevin often calls me) sez "That's a planter's wart, and the black dots are the seeds.)

pooping in a bucket Not recommended, unless it's a port-a-potty, and you're not the one cleaning it out by hand.

splinter in bottom of foot Yeah. I know something about that... and ever since, Kevin's been hoping against all odds that he will also get an injury serious enough to warrant a trip to the ER. Sigh... Boys.

"little man" breasts or boobs I believe the term you are looking for is Man-Boobs.

ear rocks I'm sorry, but when I read this, the first thing that popped into my head was the "Cleveland Rocks!" theme song from the Drew Carey Show.

giraffe pecker They're black. I swear. Or at least their testicles are. Just ask Kevin- of course he'll probably tell you that when you see "those fings hangin' down... that's a boy giraffe"

congratulations you when absolutely nothing Congratulations! You "when" the prize for word search misspelling! Let me know "win" you'd like to pick up your prize- a brand new Webster's Dictionary! hehe....

where is salam pax june 2006 Why, he's right here. Thanks for askin!

flag burning assholes Yep. But I stand by my position that assholes should be given every chance to prove their asshattery provided by the blood, sweat, and tears of our military.
grandpa's playing with his penis Um... EWWWWWWW

"quarter end" joke Sorry, but quarter end is no joke.... and it's why I'm so damn busy at work this week! GAH!

...and with that.... I'm off to do quarter end work, which really does suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home