Wednesday, June 28, 2006

scritch scritch scritch

ok... SO...
There I was. Sunday night. Getting ready to mow the lawn, when I decided to trim the trees in the back yard first. It's rather annoying to keep getting poked in the head and back by low branches, don'tcha know. There's one tree with ivy growing up around the trunk and choking the tree, so I cut it down too. Now I have this GI-NORMOUS pile of tree branches and ivy to move behind the shed. By hand. (I don't have a wheelbarrow) THEN I mow the lawn, but can only finish the backyard.

I am whipped.
Pooped.
Sweaty.
and Itchy.

Itchy is the key word there, folks. Two days later my arms are breaking out in VERY itchy red bumps. It may be "poisey ivy", as Thomas used to call it, but I don't remember seeing any and the bumps don't really look like blisters.

I don't really care what it is.... IT ITCHES! Itches to the point of burning if forget not to scratch the bumps.
ARGGHHH!

OK. Could someone PLEASE pass me some cheese to go with my whine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home