Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kevin. Again.

So... Kevin decided to play football this year. He was born built to play football, so I think he'll like it, but so far he hasn't been able to do much. Three practices a week, plus a game on Saturdays = not much time for home-cooked meals.

A week ago, on our way to football, Kevin asked if we could get dinner at his new favorite restaurant. Not really caring, I said "OK- what's the restaurant?"
He said, "I don't know the name of it. Daddy took me there for dinner last week, and it was awesome! They had a lot of really cool stuff. It's near my football practice."

So I probed farther, "What else can you tell me about it?"

He said, "Well, it's on the corner, has a big red "K" with a circle around it."

A GAS STATION.
Kevin's new favorite restaurant is a CIRCLE K STORE!

I'm not sure whether to cry or laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home