Saturday, April 16, 2005

Linky Love

My favorite flyboy, CW4BillT, explains the difference between Officers and Warrant Officers.
In this day and age of so-called "consciencious dissenters", we have one Soldier who couldn't wait to get back in the shit- even after losing his foot in combat. hat tip to John Donovan

I just love Major K!

And sometimes, no matter how much you want things to work out, bad things happen. Kleenex alert...so sad. Thanks to Keith for giving me the heads-up on this story. I was so excited when I learned Qudrat was going home, and imagining the reunion he would have with his Mommy. I never thought it would end up this way.

And last but not least: My favorite Marine blogger, Sgt. B., has some great posts about monsters and other scary things. And he also does a great job explaining his site to his new Spokane readers- congrats on the spotlight!

2 Comments:

  • It is sad about Qudrat - but the story about the folks in Indiana is wonderful. There are so many good folks doing great things - here and our armed forces in Afghanistan and Iraq!

    By Blogger Barb, at 2:35 PM  

  • Thanks for the link! I might feel better about that "favorite flyboy" comment if I wasn't also the *only* flyboy you knew...
    [*whap*] YIPE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home