Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Help!!! I've been tagged!

Barb tagged me on a music meme last week, and I've been sitting on it. So here you go Barb!

Total Volume Of Music On My Computer:

I have NO idea... not much though. Maybe 10 cd's worth?

The Last CD I Bought Was...

I just bought a few over the weekend: Combat Rock by The Clash; Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughn; Joe Cocker Ultimate Collection; Revolver by The Beatles, and finally Steppenwolf (can't remember the name of the CD though). I already had Combat Rock and Texas Flood on cassette, but since I don't have a cassette player in my car anymore (it only has a cd player), I needed to upgrade to the CD's. For someone who hasn't bought more than a dozen CD's over the past few years... this was a HUGE music purchase for me!

Five Songs I Listen To A Lot, or Mean A Lot To Me:

1. Lean On Me by Bill Withers. It's my favorite... hands down. I just love the sentiments expressed in that song.

2. Devil Went Down To Georgia, by Charlie Daniels Band. Currently a fav, due to the concert we saw last weekend. My little beaner, Kevin, knows most of the words by heart.

3. Enigma's LSD CD. Not just one song, but the whole darn collection.

4. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode. I can't help but to sing along and bop around to this song!

5. God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood. A song I will always refer to as "Proud to be an American", but that's not really the title. I can't listen to this song without tears coming to my eyes, and visions of the Towers falling in NYC.


There.... all done. That wasn't so hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home