Thursday, June 09, 2005

Rant on, Sister

Since I'm in rant-mode today, I thought I'd throw this story out there.

Here are some highlights:
Joseph Sorah was arrested for sexually and physically abusing his 7 WEEK OLD DAUGHTER. Yes... 7 WEEKS. Two women called 911 asking them to come examine the baby after suspecting physical abuse. The baby has a broken wrist, broken leg, bruises, scarring (yes- she's already got scars) AND was sexually molested. When questioned, the sperm donor (sorry- I just can't use the words "father" or "man" when referring this piece of shit) admitted to the abuse.

His wife had this to say about her husband's arrest: "I don't want anything bad to happen to him"

WTF? You have GOT to be kidding me! Come on woman... get a grip! This idiotic collection of cells has beaten you, your 2 year old son, AND your 7 week old daughter, yet you "don't want anything to happen to him"? The infant will be placed in child protective services upon release from the hospital, however, no mention has been made yet about the removal of the 2 year old. To me, this is a no-brainer. The kids GO. Period. NOW.

Excuse me while I go barf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home