Saturday, September 24, 2005

Paybacks are hell....

Trek paid me back for an earlier meme tag with this little interview. And if you're Jen, BillT, FbL, ALa or Dude... this one's coming your way in a few minutes. TAG!

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Nah. I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam!

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Not unless you include zoom or cropping. Otherwise... they're au natural.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Can't say that creeps or dorks have ever emailed me, so I can't really say if it would bother me. The only email I don't like getting is spam.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
Nope. Never.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
I pretty much lay it on the line. And I don't write about things I'm passive about- only things I'm passionate about, so I can't see myself ever being passive-aggressive here.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
Oh yeah- as if I've ever written anything so profound it's changed lives! Somehow, I don't see that ever happening.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Yes, and yes, it is.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I don't care if you write nasty comments, as long as you have the guts to leave your name. But I do reserve the right to delete any comments I deem inappropriate.

Do I fake nice ones? No... I don't even fake extra super-duper fantastic ones either.....hehe

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
Maybe.... maybe not. A girl has to have SOME secrets, you know.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Oh jeez. I'd hope they'd like me just as well in person, since I really enjoy my readers and the other bloggers I "know" from the 'net.

11. Do you have a job?
I'm a Mom, a Wife, a Disaster Services Volunteer, and a Brokerage Assistant. Yeah. I'd say I have a job or two.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Absolutely! I'd get to stay home and be there to get my kids on and of the bus every day; be there for snow days and vacation days; be there when they're sick. Oh yeah... I'd do it in a heartbeat. Plus I'd get to practice writing and learn about all sorts of interesting things I'd be writing about.

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
I don't have ONE blogger I want to meet... I have LOTS, but I'll limit my list to 5:
BillT from The Castle Argghhh!
Jen
That Dude from Philly
Trekmedic
Fuzzybear Lioness

And if I could meet some I read but don't "know", it would be American Soldier and Michael Yon.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
Can't say I've made out with any bloggers for real, but boy... MAWK and Were-Kitten sure do get around some days. Those two are TROUBLE!

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Unfortunately, I usually spend more than I have. It's a habit I've been working on changing for a while now.

16. Does your family read your blog?
I don't think so. My husband does though.

17. How old is your blog?
I started posting earlier this year on a regular basis. I started it a few years ago, but I used it to vent about personal stuff and then I deleted the posts as soon as I got it out of my system.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
O goodness no. I usually get around 50 or so a day, and I'm fine with that.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
Nope. All of me appears here, no matter which secret identity is represented.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Not yet... but I pre-ordered CB's book. Does that count?

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Earn money from this blog... yeah... RIGHT.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Not necessarily. But you do have to believe you have something to say that other people want to read, otherwise... what's the point?

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Not guilty, but restless. Like I *have* to get something new out there.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
Oh yes.... I like him a lot. I have his "live" CD.

25. Do you have enemies?
Absolutely. I can think of a few people who would enjoy my personal pain and suffering, but fortunately, I have more friends than enemies.

26. Are you lonely?
Nope. If anything, I feel crowded at times.

27. Why bother?
Because life is worth living. Because life is too short. Because I have two little boys to raise. Just... Because. That's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home