Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HELL

Marge: So, what did you children learn about today?
Bart: Hell.
Homer: Bart!
Bart: Well, that's what we learned about. I sure as hell can't tell you we learned about hell unless I say "hell," can I?
Homer: Eh, The lad has a point.
Bart: Hell, yes!
Marge: Bart!
Bart: (Singing) Hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell, hell.
Marge: Bart, you're no longer in Sunday school. Don't swear!

HELL...
HELL
HELL
HELL
HELL
HELL

BUWAHAHAHAAhhhhh.. that is one of my absolute favorite episodes of "The Simpsons".
It's not cussing if you're referring to the place, right?
It's also not cussing if you're saying "HAIL".. "HAIL HAIL HAIL"... while this is hitting your car, along with straight-line winds and torrential rain.

(flower garden in my front yard, covered with pea-sized hail)

I swear. I have driven through some SHIT weather- but I've never driven in anything like that. I honestly thought I was driving into a tornado- they are often accompanied by hail, and the wind... ohhh baby. The news said I was driving through straight line winds gusting up to 60 mph, in addition to the rain and hail.
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home