Friday, September 12, 2008

Couppla

1. I did not forget 9/11. I simply didn't write about it here, but I did at The Castle and Blonde Sagacity.

2. I am going to be traveling A LOT for the rest of the year.

3. Travel began this week, but the trip I'm looking forward to is to the Milblog Conference in Vegas next weekend!! OMG. I cannot WAIT until the Blackfive party Friday night!

4. Kevin's guinea pig ATE MY HAIR tonight. I shit you not. I was holding him while Kevin was cleaning out the cage. He gets nervous outside of his cage and often grinds his teeth. He was doing this while I was holding him, or so I thought. I was WRONG. He was CHEWING ON MY HAIR! Holy shit. He bit off several very small chunks from what I can tell.

5. And last but not least, don't forget to vote for LL, Chromed Curses, as the winner for this year's Military Supporter Milbloggie award!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home