Friday, May 06, 2005

Around the world

Well, I've been trying to figure out how to host pictures on my site, but haven't really had to the time to perfect it. Hopefully, I will this weekend. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some linky love... Enjoy!

Herobracelets.org is a GREAT idea! And now you can request special bracelets for deployed soldiers- not just the deceased ones- even better!

John Donovan provides a link to Michael Yon's site, and also adds a wonderful poem to an incredible picture.

American Soldier, one of my favorite milbloggers, is down for the next 6-8 months, and none too happy about it. So is Redleg, who is recovering from the broken leg, but has been denied deployment with his guys. Stop by and offer up some luvin!

Lt. Currie offers up details of his recent trip home, along with some other interesting stories.

And just for kicks, here are some links to some of my favorite milblogs, in no particular order:

Red2Alpha

....and his wife, Frenchy.

Maj. K

Smink (he's back now, but wow.... go read his archives and pay attention to the current stuff too. GREAT writer)

and...last but not least: Michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home