Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Getting Your Just(ice) Rewards

You know, Eminent Domain is a REAL sore spot for me. I'm sick and tired of businesses convincing city council that their revenue is more important than the citizens. It makes me ill thinking that our Supreme Court has decided that "serving the best interests of the community" is more important than the rights of the individual citizens of this country. Knowing that the Court has now cleared the way for corporations and municipalities to simply take over private property makes my blood boil!

Except for this piece of New Hampshire propery owned by Justice David Souter. How sweet would that be?

Take this ruling and SHOVE IT!


(Barb and Dusty already posted this story, but I just had to join the bandwagon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home