Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I have nothing to say, really

But... it's been a few days since I posted anything, so I figured I'd let you all know I'm still alive and kicking (and sometimes biting and pinching, but that's another story).

Have you ever had so much going on in your life, that you just don't have anything to say about it? That's sorta where I am. My husband and the boys are in Michigan until the 15th, so I have the house to myself for the next week or so. I'm joining them next week.. but until then, it's kinda quiet around my house. Which also means... plenty of ME time! Yes, I know... I'm being self-centered, but sometimes you just gotta take care of you.

Saturday meant a day at the spa- 11:30 until almost 6pm! What an afternoon! The spa even calls the package An Afternoon Affair- how funny is that? My husband bought me an afternoon affair. I ate lunch, got a full body massage, a wonderful facial, a pedicure, a manicure and a new hairdo. *sigh* I have to tell you though... the facial was my favorite- and the pedicure was right behind it. I'm so pleased with the polish I'll probably go buy it from the salon. I'm really hard on manicures- my nails NEVER stay polished, yet this polish is sticking!

I haven't made any clothes in a long time, so I decided to make a sundress. I started it last night... and it's turning out SO cute! Maybe I'll post a picture when I'm done. Who knows. Tonight is clean-the-house night and finish-the-dress night. Tomorrow.... my Mom's birthday. Thursday... clean-the-house and pack night. Friday night- vacation officially starts!

OK... for someone who didn't have anything to say, I've rambled on long enough. Perhaps I'll come up with something profound to write about later today. Maybe solve world hunger. Or figure out a way to get the Lefties of this world to come into the light and leave the Dark Side of the Force. *Use the Force, Sister...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home