Thursday, October 06, 2005

A different kind of 5 for 5

FbL tagged me with another meme..... *grump*
But I'll play along, since I did tag her with the last one, LOL!

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel more- like the elusive Denizen European Castle Tour
2. See my children grow up to be happy adults
3. Learn to speak Scruple-eze
4. Return to Puerto Rico and Homestead to see what it's like post-hurricanes
5. Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

5 things I can do:
1. I'm very creative, artistically, that is.
2. Lick.... stamps (what else did you think I meant?)
3. Find fun in just about anything
4. Play
5. Laugh at myself *giggle*

5 things I cannot do:
1. Take a decent still life photograph
2. Go two years without banging up my car
3. Get my ass shot off in Vietnam
4. Say "Worcestershire Sauce" or "Butterick"
5. Write a post, comment email or IM without using ...'s somewhere

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Vin
2. Vin
3. Vin
4. Vin
5. Vin

Oh... not 5 EXAMPLES.. 5 THINGS! Let me try again...

1. Vin
2. Vin
3. Vin
4. Vin
5. Vin

*grin* What can I say? Old habits die hard...
*huh huh huh... she said "hard"*

1. Respect
2. Sense of pride
3. Dazzling eyes *swoon*
4. Broad chest/strong shoulders
5. Willingness to protect me


5 things I say most often:
1. The kids names
2. "F... S... Financial, this is Dbie, can I help you?"
3. I love you
4. Hi!
5. *sigh* (which isn't technically a word, but I do say it a lot)

No... I'm not going to tag anyone with this. Rather, I'd like to see you pick one of the 5 questions and answer it in comments.
Come on... just do it... you'll feel better if you do!
(see... I told you I couldn't write a post without using ... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home