Friday, December 02, 2005

Mmmmm....fresh as a....

OK.... so it was bathnight last night. I had Kevin in the shower and Thomas was in the tub, playing with his GI Joe boats. Kevin was done, and I figured Thomas was getting all pruny by now, so popped my head in the bathroom and asked him if he had washed his hair yet. He said yes, but then I took a quick look around. The water was a bit cloudy, so I asked Bryan what shampoo he used to wash Thomas's hair with.

"The orange bottle on the side of the tub" he said.

"You mean, the one with the picture of the GOLDEN RETRIEVER on it?" I said...laughing. Hosting provided by FotoTime

Well, at least we won't have to worry about his "annoying pet odor", and he was left with "a long-lasting fragrance that clings to the hair for up to two weeks- and that's not all! The formula also includes aloe vera to soothe the skin and extra conditioners to help make the coat shiny, manageable and free of mats and tangles. It all adds up to a pet that smells as great as it looks and feels, a pet you'll be proud to call your best friend."

*LAUGHING SOOOOOO HARD*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home