Monday, August 28, 2006

Boy Raped On School Bus

Sounds like a nightmare, doesn't it? You send you child off to school, in the apparent safety of a school bus... only to find out that he was sexually assaulted on the bus. Can you imagine the horror? The anger? Oh. My. God. I cannot.

But wait...

The accused rapist is not who you think it is. It's NOT the driver.

The accused rapists are TWO OTHER STUDENTS ON THE BUS!

HOLY SHIT.

NOW I'm pissed. WTF? You know, my 5 yr old gets reprimanded for being loud and not staying in his seat. This bus driver somehow allowed two teens to hold down a boy they were tormenting, pull his pants down, and violate him WITH A PENCIL. ON THE SCHOOL BUS.

"It was just horseplay", says their defense attorney. BULLSHIT.

The two teens go on trial today, but there was no mention of any action against the driver, who said she didn't notice any mischief on the bus that day. WTF??? How in the HELL do you miss a 15 year old boy being held down, depantsed, and raped with a pencil? We entrust our children's safety to teachers and bus drivers- but when they are violated in such a way, while under the direct care of an adult, the adult doesn't even get a hand slap? That is SO messed up.

5 Comments:

  • I would sue the county.He is in there care until dropped off at his house.I was pants on a buss when i was 14 and never reported it but did not have anything done to me.It was just fun so i let it happen.Being raped is not fun ,i hope they get punished.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

  • fap fap fap

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

  • I was raped as a boy, but I wasn't able to sue the rapist. Awww, sad for me. I got over it anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

  • Holy shit, that's hot. Reminds me of my school days, always on the bottom though, but you get used to it. If you freak out over a wee pencil, imagine them doing it with a 8 inch dildo. Now that's rape.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

  • Omg these comments are funny! Fap Fap Fap!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home