Saturday, October 28, 2006

A BUMBLE BEE!?!?!??!?!?!

Oh come on... can't I be something kewl, like a Tiger, or a Sexy Pirate, or maybe something creative like a Stud Finder (scroll down about half way)? No. I can't be something cool like that. Instead... according to this stupid quiz, I'm supposed to be a BUMBLE BEE. shit. I'll never be one of the cool kids.
Your Halloween Costume Should Be

A Bumble Bee


But is *does* remind me of a funny story...
When my cousin Maggie was about 3, she was still taking baths with her 5 yr. old brother, Elijah. This one night, as they were taking a bath, Maggie started taking stock of differences between her and Elijah. She'd look at herself, and then at him; then back to herself and then to him.
Then she asked her mom a question: "Mama... how come Elijah has a stinger and I don't?" (keep in mind that they live in LA- Lower Alabama- so the question sounded more like "Mamuh, how come Elijah hayus a stayngur an' I don?")
Kay, unable to provide a suitable answer without laughing, simply said "Hold on", and walked out of the bathroom.
Finding their dad, she said "Um... Richie.. Maggie has a question for you" and then slinked away, leaving him to answer Maggie's question about the birds and the bees...
LMAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home