Monday, October 16, 2006

An ode to my boy, Vin.....



Every man has an "it girl"... just as every woman has a "it boy".
Vin Diesel is *MY BOY*. Great balls of fire, that man just does it for me. Those arms... !!!!!!! Those abs... !!!!!!!! That devilish grin... !!!!!! Jebus... he's purty.
Today FbL sent me a link to a list of "Top 100 Facts for Vin Diesel".
Ladies... things you may not have known about my "It Boy"... presented here for your pleasure (and mine). DAMN.


*Crop circles are Vin's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

*Vin Diesel invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

*When Vin Diesel gets a grass stain in his pants he simply whispers his name close to the stain and it jumps off his pants and runs away.

*Vin Diesel coined the phrase "Pardon my French" after picking up a French man and using him like a bat to club people.

*Vin Diesel doesn't have a computer. Just a basement full of Asian kids that memorize numbers.

*Vin Diesel once tied a rope to the moon so he could climb up there and prove to everyone in his gym class that they were a bunch of pussies.

*Every time Vin Diesel masturbates, god creates a kitten. (I've got it on very good authority that Were-Kitten thoroughly endorses and supports this theory)

You can go read the rest by clicking the link at the top of this post. As for me... I have some purring to go do.
Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home