Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hooray! Hooray! It's Election Day!

Get out and ROCK THE VOTE, Republicans!
I voted already, so I thought I'd give the rest of you some encouragement. Election day quotes!

A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election. ~Bill Vaughan
(Come on America! Prove Bill wrong on this one)

************
Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against. ~W.C. Fields
(Well, I have to say I've done that too... but the bottom line is that I voted!)

************
Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. ~George Jean Nathan
(YES! EXACTLY why we should all bust our collective asses to make sure we get to the polls today!)

************
Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. ~Richard Armour
(LOVE this one. So very true.)

************

I don't care how you do it, as long as you get out and make yourself heard today. There are people all over the world DYING to exercise their right to vote- all you have to do is go to the polling place and vote.
(and while you're there... remember to VOTE REPUBLICAN!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home