Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beyond Being Stuck on Stupid... JOHN KERRY!

My God... I think that "man" has finally gone batshit crazy. (I'm having problems calling him a "man" right now- his actions have him pegged more like a punk-ass kid)
I wasn't going to post on this because it's being done so well elsewhere, but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut on this one.

While addressing a group at Pasadena City College, John Kerry said “You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Four letter alert here, folks... WHAT A FUCKING MORON.

Did he REALLY just say that??!?!?! Yes, he did. Listen to the audio at HotAir. He really, truly said that if you don't make an effort to be smart you end up in the military. He also said that he just got back from a trip to Texas, "the former home state of our President, who currently lives in a state of DENIAL."

OH.MY.GOD.

And now.. as if it couldn't get any worse, he issues this (as reported by John Donovan) so-called apology, which ends with this: "No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq."

SAY WHAT??????
Cut and run in AFG?!?!?! Is he aware of ANYTHING "real" going on in this world, or is he just so damn "stuck on stupid" he can't see the words in front of his face? I am beyond words at this point. I have no words to describe the insane remarks being spewed by one of our elected officials.

I am equally as outraged by a current DNC ad running here in Cincinnati against Jean Schmidt. It starts out with her "cut and run" statement to Mr. Murtha- and then goes on to say that she dishonors the service of our military men and women! ARGGHHH! What a load of shit. She's DEFENDING our military. How in the HELL that got turned into disrespect for our servicemen and women is BEYOND me.

Furious.
I am simply furious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home