Monday, May 07, 2007

a VERY quick summary

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

This list will grow as new "code words" come to me. Some will be apparent to a select group.... some, not so apparent. BUT. Just about EVERY word here is associated with riotous laughter and much fun!

Sweet Gherkin
Walter Reed
Arlington
Malogne House
Respect
Pride
Courage
CuddlePack
We have BROWNIES?
Flat Daddy
LL
SK
SnogDot
"Bob"
SNEEZE
For the record, I don't snore. I purrrrr in my sleep
Army Girl is to men as bread crumbs are to ants
See/Look
ONE WAY
JP Was Here
Cluebat of ARGGHHH!
Congressional Flag
Bell's
Leta
Sammy D
JR
baby shower
AS
Lex
Maggie
FBL
ARGGHHH!!
Matty O'Blackfive
CNN
PAO
DoD
CENTCOM
Sleep? NEVAH.
DC driving
Tears
Chicks In Bed
Riding the short bus to Enterprise
Curbs
National Aquarium
Smithsonian
$8 hot dog
brown jug
brown jug
brown jug
brown jug
(yes, that's 4 brown jugs walking)
The following is a recording of an actual JackStar conversation.....

And... did I mention PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH ????!?!??!?!


(yeah. I know I did, but SHIT. That's worth repeating, dontcha know!?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home