Saturday, September 27, 2008

The first debate

*snore*
*yawn*

OK, it didn't put me to sleep, but it sure as hell didn't hold my undivided attention for two hours. You can find the entire transcript here.
My favorite part though?

When McCain called Obama out on his lack of involvement in Afghanistan, even though he's the chairman of the Congressional committee that oversees our NATO involvement in Afghanistan. Obama's reply was laughable:

Look, I'm very proud of my vice presidential selection, Joe Biden, who is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

In other words, I'm handing over foreign relations to my running mate, because I'm an idiot and can't handle it.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

I seriously can't believe that people are really struggling between who to vote for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home