Saturday, April 11, 2009

WARNING: ZOMBIES AHEAD.... take 2

Actor Woody Harrelson attacked a TMZ photographer at La Guardia airport Wednesday, saying that he mistook the man for a "zombie".

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.


"Quite understandably mistook (him) for a zombie".

UH YEAH. I just *HATE* it when I mistake people for zombies while in the airport. Perhaps La Guardia should invest in some of those traffic signs like they had in Texas.

Or maybe... just MAYBE.... Woody should lay off the hemp for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home