Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun With Sitemeter

I haven't looked at my Sitemeter account recently, so I decided to check it out tonight. I love looking at how people get to my site. Sometimes it's Google searches for things I wrote about, or maybe a referral from The Castle. Sometimes it makes my head spin.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE GET TO MY SITE BY GOOGLING "SQUIRTING PANTIES"????
(which also begs the question- why would anyone Google "squirting panties" in the first place. heh.)

I've had almost 1,500 hits through Google searches. My next highest referral site? The Castle, at 144. I've had twice as many hits from my ex-husband's website (some through his ex-employer's server, which is really weird) than my new fiance's.

At one point, my highest ranking word searches were about horrible local stories- Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby killing her baby by leaving her in a hot car all day, and Katie Haumesser, the mother of a little girl at my son's old school who was killed by a drunk driver. Now my highest ranking word search is "ebonics phrases", but right behind that are "sere training", "boy raped", and "raped boy". It makes me sad that so many people get to my site by looking for information on sad stories.

Some though, like "squirting panties", make me laugh. People have gotten to my site looking for information on "fuck fuck fuckity fuck", "boys have weiners", "ice in ass", "yeah toast", "free's ass", and "pfffft". LMAO...

I love Sitemeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home