Thursday, August 04, 2005

Flap your wings!

YAY!
Thanks to all of my loyal readers and many linky-loving friends... I'm a FLAPPY BIRD!

*flits around... doing happy flappy dance*

And in other animal news....
The US is home to yet ANOTHER baby panda! Tuesday night a baby panda was born at the San Diego Zoo. The little darling weighs about 4 ounces and is about the size of a stick of butter, according to zoo officials.

That got me thinking... A 4 OUNCE BABY PANDA???? How fair is THAT? I mean, that Mama Panda probably outweighs me by a couple hundred pounds, but yet she gave birth to a stick of BUTTER??? I saw an Animal Planet show that said on average, baby elephants weigh 2.5% of the mother's total weight- and baby humans weigh 5% of their mother's weight... confirming what every Mom I know will tell you- BIRTHIN' BABIES IS NOT EASY!

I've made up my mind: I'm putting in my order to God to be reincarnated as a panda or an elephant the next time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home