Monday, October 24, 2005

Fiddly Bits

A whole lotta nuthin, but at least it's something new to read!

I have to tell you what Kevin said yesterday. I swear, that kid is so damn funny. He had his Batman costume on yesterday, complete with mask, cap and "Bat-a-rang". He asked me, in all seriousness, if he looked "just like Bruce Wayne".
"Oh, yes! You do, Kevin! You look JUST like Bruce Wayne."
He smiled, touched his fingers to his mouth and said, "Yeah. I think it's the lips."
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Oh man....

The Castle is promoting THREE birthdays today. Happy Birthday!

David hosted the Carnival of Recipes this weekend. And if you've never been to Beaufort, you should go. It's awesome!

On a personal note, I'm fighting off a cold and recovering from a bout of mascara-wand-in-the-eye-itis. Damn girly shit.

Firepower Forward is on the move- to Pakistan.

OK. That's it for now. Maybe more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home