Monday, December 05, 2005

5 things

Alli tagged me.... DANG IT! It's been a long time since I've been tagged, so I figger I'll play along though.

So... here goes. 5 things you probably don't know about me- and, more than likely, don't really care about... hehe!

1. I HATE LOUD EATERS. Let me say that again, in case you missed it. I HATE LOUD EATERS. Especially gum-smackers. I cannot tell you how many times my boys have lost their gum-chewing privledges due to smacking.

2. My first car was an old Volkswagon Beetle. Bright orange. No defroster. And an exhaust system that vented into the car through the emergency brake. No wonder people called me a ditz in high school- I was just high on fumes....

3. I've never done drugs. I mean ANY drugs. Never smoked even so much as a cigarette. And I only drank underaged three times. I was a *good girl*... I swear!

4. Our new puppy reminds me of one of my first pets, a HUGE Doberman named "Killer". Killer was actually such a pushover that our toys were stolen from our backyard while he was in it, and he was so big my brother used to ride him around like a pony.

5. When I started college, I was an International Affairs/Political Science major. I was going to be an Ambassador when I grew up. I'll let you all know when I grow up.

Now.. for my 5 victims.. er, uh.. I mean BLOGGERS I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home