Monday, July 17, 2006

Tired of being broke(n)!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... You know, they say that "bad things happen in three's".... but SIXES?

It all started Friday: The washing machine broke.
Then came Saturday: My parent's oven broke.
Next up, Sunday: Both the toilet AND the water softener broke.
And if that wasn't enough.... there was today.

It seemed like a normal Monday. I was running a little late, got to work, read my email and checked my blogsite. Around 9, my Mom called with those little words you hate to hear, "Well... there's been an accident."

SHIT

"Thomas fell out of the tree. He busted his lip, and his wrist hurts."

SHIT

"OK, Mom... I'll be right there"

I got there about 40 minutes later, splinted his arm, put it in a sling, and left for the doctor's office. A while later, we got the news: His left arm was broken, just above his wrist. Mom still had Kevin with her, so after I called the Hub, and work, and got Thomas settled at home, I called Mom. She and her friend Lynne had taken Kevin to the park. While talking to her, she said.... "Check guages? Why is THAT light on? And why is smoke coming out of the hood?!?!"

SHIT

"Mom. Pull over. Get out of the car. Do NOT open the hood- you probably broke a hose or the radiator. I'll come get you, and I'll call Dad."

SHIT

WHAT NEXT?

1. Broken washing machine
2. Broken oven
3. Broken water softener
4. Broken toilet
5. Broken car
6. Broken arm

I'M TIRED OF BEING BROKE(N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    car removal gympie
    car removal rockhampton

    By Blogger Hazel Donovan, at 9:59 PM  

  • Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    scrap car buyer
    cash for scrap cars brisbane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    car scrappers sydney
    car buyer sydney

    By Blogger Hashtag Car Removal, at 10:54 PM  

  • Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars beenleigh
    car wreckers brisbane

    By Blogger Metalbiz, at 12:05 AM  

  • Thank you for the wonderful write up and it is really enhancing the knowledge of the readers. We would like to share our service which would be helpful for those who are in need of our assistance. We are cash for old car company, we provide the best cash for all types of unwanted cars anywhere.

    By Anonymous Cash for Cars Removal Sunshine Coast, at 7:51 AM  

  • Very informative content I really like it writer deserves all credit cash for cars always ready to serve you wreckers brisbane cash for car services which is always comfortable for our customers we have many solutions for your Scrap car removal brisbane just check it for your solution currumbin wreckers

    By Anonymous Amelia Leo, at 1:25 AM  

  • Generally, I didn’t comment on every blog but your article was fabulous. This is really helpful for me. Thank you so much for sharing. We hire cars in Dubai providing the bests service of rental cars in Dubai. You can purchase a luxurious car at a responsible price we serve our services professionally.
    car rental in dubai

    By Blogger HireCars, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home