Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Schwetty Sans Balls

OK.
So.
Leta sent me this gi-normous box of goodies about a week ago, filled with fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, pound cake, turtles, and these little balls, called date-nut balls. Everything was fantastic, but the balls were AWESOME, so I wrote her for the recipe. It just so happened that the box arrived at the same time I was posting the Schwetty Balls video, so I appropriately renamed the date-nut balls "Schwetty Balls". Leta graciously gave me the recipe, so I set out to make my very own batch of Schwetty Balls last night.

They did not turn out.
I couldn't get them to stick together to form the balls. The mixture tastes right, but something is just not quite right.
SO.
I have renamed my concoction.

I bring to you... Schwetty Sans Balls!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home