Friday, February 02, 2007

Weird.... VERY

Well, apparently that's what AWTM, HF6 (who has the sweetest, and saddest picture/post up today) and some others have been saying about each other lately. They're spreading the luuuuuv by passing around a "6 weird things about me" meme, and I got tagged! KEWL! I actually like these things... they're fun, and quirky.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here goes!!!!

1. I HATE NOISY EATERS/GUM SMACKERS. Oh, Lordy... do I ever.

2. AFBrother and I used to make pickle sandwiches when we were young. We'd get a piece of bread, put a pickle spear on it, and then drizzle a little pickle juice over the bread, fold it up like a hot dog and eat up. YUMMY, eh?

3. I have arthritis (or Arthur-itis as my grandma calls it) in my big toe. Several years ago, I fell down the stairs, hyper-extending the big toe on my left foot and causing injury to my right shoulder as well. The shoulder was operated on, but the toe... it is simply left with arthur-itis. *sigh*

4. I am deathly allergic to dairy products. Sucks. Truly... but it does keep me from eating too much ice cream or cheese. The prospect of death by chocolate is MUCH more appealling...

5. I have never done illegal drugs. Honest. My weirdness is not the result of teenaged years marred by the use of pot or anything else for that matter. Unlike Clinton, I not only didn't inhale, I didn't even smoke it.

6. I am not a very good housekeeper. As much as I'd like to have a June Cleaver clean house, it just was not meant to be. I try to keep the clutter to a minimum, but am not very successful.

And now... who to tag?
Maggie (for no other reason than because I am curious to see what she will reveal)
FbL (because she's not very weird, so I'm wondering what she'll come up with)
ALa (because it's been a while since I've seen you tagged with anything)
Slag (because you've been ignoring me... *sniff*)
1SG (because you've been a blog-slacker)
Trias (because we don't know that much about you.... so why not start with the weird stuff!)

Enjoy and celebrate your own personal weirdness! It makes you unique and sometimes appalling to others... haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home