Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Babe tagged me!

Not that girly-man Baby Ruth, or whatever his name was... but The One And Only Tanker Babe!

(who got tagged by that gorgeous red-headed USO Girl, Caroline)

Da Rulz:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

And now for the non-important wacko tidbits about me:

1) I HATE NOISY EATERS. OMG... this is one of my biggest pet peeves EVER.

2) I am allergic to cats, yet I have 3- the youngest of which is only 3 months old.

3) I share the same birthmark as my brother and my youngest son. It's an odd birthmark. It looks like a white scab of sorts. We all have them in different places, and actually, mine is gone. It used to be behind my knee. Bill's was on his shoulder blade, and Kevin has 3 little ones, on different places on his chest and back.

4) My favorite zoo animal is, shockingly, not one of the big cats: it's the Red Panda. The big cats and gorillas are way at the top of my must-see list though- I always go to see them, at every zoo I've been to.

5) I hate drinking Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. Hate Hate Hate. Instead I drink non-cola diet drinks like Mt. Dew, Fuze, A&W Rootbeer, Fresca (especially the hard-to-find Peach Fresca) and Diet Rite Raspberry.

6) When I was a youngster, I had a white bikini bathing suit with cherries on it. I LOVED that bathing suit- wore it all day, as often as possible, that summer. So much so that my walkie talkie callsign was Wild Cherry. HAHA... Wild Cherry. I crack myself up.


OK. So who am I tagging?

Why, BillT of course! (slacker Iraq blogger that he is... )

MSG Keith (cuz I'm gonna marry the man this summer and he's the worst blog-slacker I know)

ALa (hey- you said you wanted to spend more attention to your blog, right? EASY POST!)

The incredibly sexy and recently pregnant friend, Perverted Republican

Loopy Lib (omg... you've got to search her site for Little Monkey stories- they rival my Kevinism posts)

Doc, just 'cuz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home