Saturday, November 29, 2008

My little Palin Republican

I was standing in line, buying some jacks, at the Black Bear Jamboree's gift shop in Pigeon Forge, when the man behind me asked a question. He was talking to my son, Kevin. The man was older; probably in his 70's. The hat was a baseball cap that looked like a black bear's head. Kevin must have been staring at him, because the man asked Kevin "Do you like my hat?"

Without hesitation, Kevin replied, "Well, I've got a gun... and I'm not afraid to use it."


BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
I swear.. that child is a natural comedian.

Of course this is the same child who, upon realizing the meat on his dinner plate had bones in it, asked me if it was bear meat, since we were at the Black Bear Jamboree.

Maybe he's just a natural blonde.

heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home