Friday, November 14, 2008

Valour-IT

If you're here, it's no secret I support our troops. It's also no secret that I'm a blogger. Therefore, it should also be no secret that I fully support Project Valour-IT.

The project is out of money, which means that our wounded warriors no longer have access to the voice-activated software and laptops that V-IT supplies. This is not an acceptable situation, people.


I may be "AFSister", but I'm also engaged to a wonderful Soldier, so I'm on the Army team this year. But you know what? It doesn't matter what branch team you join or donate to- ALL wounded warriors benefit from this project. This is a team effort to see which branch can raise the most money for the entire team- Valour-IT's team.

GO FOR IT PEOPLE!!





Many thanks to my fellow Army team members:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home