Friday, October 24, 2008

Morgan, not Stanley

I arrived at the Montgomery, AL airport about an hour before Keith could get here, so I settled in at Subway with a drink and prepared to browse the 'net when a little girl sat down at the table next to me.

The tv was on FoxNews. A commercial was on; I paid no attention.
Until she giggled.

I looked over and she giggled again.
"hehe... I'm on tv. My name is MORGAN. Not Morgan STANLEY.. Morgan Charles."
I said, "Hi, Morgan"... and that's all the invitation she needed to break into a conversation.

My hair used be longer- down to *here* (points to shoulders)
I'm still getting used to it being short (it's chin-level)
My mom's a flight attendant.
I'm 9, almost 10. My sister, Victoria, is 14.
I'm flying with my sister to go see my Aunt in Texas.
She's takes care of my rabbit.
But, she's a doctor, so she doesn't have much time to take care of it, so I have to clean out the cage first thing.

*pause*

Hey- do you know where silk comes from?

I said, "YES... WORMS!!!!"

She said, "I KNOW! Can you believe it? Most people don't believe me when I say that."

I said, "Well, it's weird to think about all those brides wearing something made by a WORM."

Her reply? "Yes, but it's better than dog poop."

LMFAO
Better than dog poop.
Oh My GOD. Considering the Kevinisms I've posted about, I'm thinking that Kevin and Morgan together would be an absolute RIOT. By now Victoria has finished her sandwich and stands up to leave for their gate, but not before looking at the tv and saying "Gosh, he's so OLD."

I look up- it's McCain, at the rally in Denver.

I said "Yeah! He could be like the grandpa to the whole country if he gets elected!" And then asked them who they would vote for.

MCCAIN.
MCCAIN.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... *high fives all around*

Then Morgan explains, "I could NEVER vote for OBAMA. He has NO respect for our flag- he won't even salute it or cross his heart!"
Followed by Victoria's "He says he's a christian, but we all know he wasn't ALWAYS a christian, and if he WAS a christian, why won't he honor our flag? Christians honor the flag. He is NOT a christian."

HOOAH.
There's hope for us yet, folks.

Farting squirrels, "better than dog poop" wedding dresses, and a new generation who is being taught what it means to be an American, a christian, and how to honor our flag. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home