Friday, November 21, 2008

Blogger Personality

Lex posted this, so of course, I had to try it.
What kind of personality does your blog display?
ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work in their own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.


A Duty Fulfiller.
Interesting.
I write a lot about my kids, personal responsibility, the protection of America and our military, conservative politics and bad people I think should die a long and horrible death. If that makes me a "Duty Fulfiller", then I'm happy to accept the title.

It closely aligns with my individual personality type: ISFJ
And I'm in good company: Princess Diana, Mother Teresa, Barbara and George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Stewart, and William Howard Taft are all fellow ISFJ's. I like that. It's good to be the sheepdog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home