Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Comic Book Geek President

Thanks to Valerie, commenter at Blackfive for leading me to this Onion story:
Obama Disappointed Cabinet Failed To Understand His Reference To 'Savage Sword Of Conan' #24

"If my inner circle of advisers can't even communicate about the most basic issues, how are we going to tackle the massive problems our nation faces?" Obama said during a press conference. "When I tell my cabinet that getting bipartisan support is exactly like the time Conan got Taurus to help him steal Yara's jewel, they need to understand what I mean."

After receiving no reaction from the assembled reporters, Obama added, "Because a giant spider is protecting this chamber full of precious jewels, just like Congress is protecting its…. God, how are you people not seeing this?"


Oh.
My.
GOD.....

Maybe he'll call in Superman and Wonder Woman to defend the country when he disbands the military....

My eyes are tearing up I am laughing so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home