Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We'll always beeeee .... TOGETHER!

Hosting provided by FotoTime
Me, Doris, Shawn, Cheryl, ??, Debbie, Rick, Tom, Hugh, Liz

WOW!
What a weekend....
Have you ever had one of those weekends, where you thought you didn't have anything special planned, and it turns out to be one of the most special weekends ever? Well, I just had one of those weekends. On my way home from work friday, it suddenly dawned on me that THIS WAS THE WEEKEND OF MY 20TH HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!

HOLY CRAP! Where does the time go? 20 years...

Actually, it's been 21 years since I've seen this crowd because I moved at the beginning of my Senior year. 21 years erased in a weekend... ZAP. I found some of my old marching band friends right away- Cheryl Tyson, Liz Hunter, Debbie Tuttle, Mary Lou Latham, Rick Franklin and Tom Dichero. All are married with kids except Tom, and he had his girlfriend with him. It took a little while longer, but I also hooked up with Shawn Farrell (band and theater friend) and Kevin Murphy (theater friend and ex-boyfriend). I also found Doris.. my BEST FRIEND from 5th grade on up. We were like sisters and kept in contact until about 4 years ago... and then *poof* she just disappeared. God... it was SO GOOD to see everyone! I even got to march in the Centerville Fourth Of July parade with my old band buddies in the alumni marching band. What a riot!

This is gonna take way to long to write up in one sitting, so you'll be getting it in bits and pieces. I'm trying to find some pictures of way back when to publish next to the current ones, so it will take some time for me to finish this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home