Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just don't leave me out in the rain- I might rust...

Fe... Iron
You scored 24 Mass, 42 Electronegativity, 55 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

I don't really need to describe you do I? You're the backbone of any well put together group... communally minded, out going and social, but you don't demand to be the center of attention. Without groups of people like you, human society would crumble. I mean that... don't change. With respect to realtionships, I don't know what to tell ya. I guess I'd reccommend a first row transition metal... or if you don't mind being submissive then go for an oxygen... everyone else will wonder how you ended up with one of those drama queens, but you'll probably secretly love it and he/she will bring out colors of you that you didn't know existed.
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home