Friday, December 09, 2005

5 Habits of Moi

See what happens when you play along with a meme? You get tagged right back.

5 habits... let's see.

1. I play with my hair a lot- mainly to get rid of the tangles.

2. I put my pj's on at night as soon as possible. They're soooo much more comfortable than real clothes.

3. I can't leave the house without brushing my teeth. I can go out without makeup, but I have to have clean teeth.

4. I hate having dirty fingernails.

5. I've gotten into the habit lately of putting garlic powder on my popcorn (thanks, Karen). It's soooo goood!

Speaking of which, it's lunchtime and I'm hungry- and so are the boys. They both have a snow day today, so I'm home with them. It only took me 3 hours to get home last night. It normally takes about 30 minutes, plus another 15 or so to pick up both boys. Not last night! Philly got it this morning. Good luck ALa, Trek and Bill! You're gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home