Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The best laid plans.....

Well.. I told you I didn't know when I'd post again.
Apparently, it's today... since Beth tagged me with a meme!

4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. Concession Stand Worker- I've had this job a couple of times- first at a swim club and then at a combination disco/roller skating rink.
2. Broker- I'm still one. Sort of.
3. Gorgio Girl- You know the crazy ladies that chase you around department stores trying to spray you with perfumes? I was one for Gorgio. I also did a bit for Clinique make up.
4. Legal Secretary- I held this job for oh, maybe two weeks tops. The lawyer I worked for thought I told her I had a "Two martini lunch". What I really said was that I "went to Margarita's for lunch" (My favorite Mexican restaurant). She wouldn't accept my explanation and fired me. Only time I've ever been fired, and it was for going out to lunch. *sigh*


4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. Pretty Woman- It's my favorite movie of all time. A classic chick flick!
2. xXx- starring my boy, Vin, and host to my favorite movie line "Oh... the things I'm gonna do for my country". *faints*
3. Mary Poppins/Peter Pan (the *real* one, with Mary Martin). It's a tie, but I just love these two movies!
4. Lethal Weapon/What Women Want- Mel Gibson. Need I say more?

4 Places You Have Lived
1. In an apartment with a girl who ended up using cocaine- and selling it. Yeah... I moved out pretty quickly. *shudder*
2. Fairborn, OH. I was born at Wright Patt- where else would I have lived? I miss hearing the giant planes overhead! Military planes have a different sound than an airliner. When in Dayton, my head snaps to the sky when I hear the familiar drone of cargo planes.
3. Centerville, OH. Just south of Dayton- and where the school I consider myself to be a graduate from even though we moved just before my senior year.
4. Cincinnati, OH. STOP LAUGHING. I've never lived anywhere outside of Ohio. *groan*


4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. CSI
2. Criminal Minds
3. Jag
4. Crossing Jordan


4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Barbados- honeymoon. It was wonderful- I highly recommend it! That's also where I developed a taste for Mt. Gay Rum. Oh man.. is it ever good!
2. Puerto Rico- Well... it wasn't really a vacation. I was there working with Red Cross on hurrican relief. The middle of the country is WONDERFUL. I hated San Juan, but LOVED the southern and eastern coastal towns and the lush forests in the middle. I would LOVE to go back.
3. Hell- I was 6 months pregnant with Thomas when we went on a Carribean Cruise. We went started in Ft. Lauderdale and had stops in Cozumel, Grand Caymen and New Orleans. While on Grand Caymen, we went to a turtle farm, went swimming with sting rays and went to Hell... and back.
4. Colorado- Hubby's brother and his wife live in Longmont. It's beautiful! I love the climate.


4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. The Castle
2. ALa's
3. Blackfive
4. um. does my own count?


4 Favorite Foods
1. CRAB LEGS!!!!
2. CHOCOLATE!!!!
3. My Mom's German Chocolate Cake (she also makes killer swiss steak and beef strokin' off)
4. Starbuck's "Venti Soy Gingerbread Latte" or.... "Venti Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte" or.... "Venti Soy Caramel Macchiato"... or when I want something warm but not coffee, I go for their Hot Spiced Caramel Apple Cider. (yes, John- I know how to order. Quickly.)


4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Someplace warm! Like Puerto Rico, or Florida (ALa and family just got back from Disney. I love the House of Mouse! I doesn't help that my boss calls me from Naples every day either!)
2. On an African Safari
3. California- maybe San Diego, or San Fransisco
4. At a spa, getting pampered with massages, mud baths, facials, pedicures, manicures, and who knows what else.


4 People to Tag
NONE! You all escape the wrath of the EEEEEEVIL MEME!

1 Comments:

  • Don't feel bad. I've only lived in two states and they are right next to each other!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home