Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tidbits

This is what I woke up to this morning:
Hosting provided by FotoTime
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely *love* it when there's a wet snow that sticks to the tree limbs, but doesn't stick to the roads! It's absolutely gorgeous. I was using Bryan's fancy-dancy camera with the new flash, and didn't quite get it right, so most of the pictures are too dark. But trust me- it's beautiful in Cincinnati today!

Elvis doesn't mind the snow either- he loves running around in it, flipping it up with his nose. He's up to about 26 pounds now, and he's not even 6 months old yet. I think he's gonna be a big dog!
Hosting provided by FotoTime

And speaking of Elvis.....
Monday morning the boys were playing with him under the kitchen table. They were having SO much fun- laughing, and squealing. Then I heard this: "Look! His WEINER is coming out!" (followed by riotous laughter from underneath the table) The dog was obviously "happy". Then Kevin said, "HAHAHA! His weiner looks like a CRAYON!"
At which point, I retired to the other room, tears streaming down my face, trying to conceal my laughter. Then the thought hit me: I was at least hoping my dog would be hung like a Sharpie marker.... *oh well*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home