Monday, July 24, 2006

Games people play

....LIKE TAG!
Trek tagged me with a "three things" meme... here goes!

3 things that scare me:
1. My kids being injured or killed
2. Fire
3. Drowning

3 people who make me laugh:
1. Robin Williams
2. My son, Kevin
3. My Mom

3 things I hate the most:
1. Cleaning the house
2. Filing
3. Loud eaters (esp. gum smackers... OMG... I HATE THAT)

3 things I don't understand:
1. The value of sexual embarrassment and harassment during SERE training
2. Complex math
3. Mean people

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Watching "Medium" on tv
2. Laundry
3. Writing blog posts

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on an African Safari
2. Build my dream home in the mountains, near a lake or stream
3. Pay off all debts

3 things I can do:
1. I'm creative- I can sew, scrapbook, stamp, stencil, needlepoint, and decorate
2. Manage a small disaster for Red Cross
3. Catch frogs, toads, salamanders, worms, crayfish, walking sticks and praying mantises.... but don't you DARE try to make me pick up or touch a spider, a snake or a cicada. Nuh uh.. no way. Not me.

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. Funny
2. Vibrant
3. Intense

3 things I can't do:
1. Sing
2. Put my *&&!!! swing together!
3. Brain surgery, even though Dr. Mom can do a LOT of things.

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Condi Rice
2. Colin Powell
3. Your children

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Rush Limbaugh
2. Mother Sheehan, Code Pinko's, and Phred Phelps' congregation (aka: The Phelps Family)- unless you're training to be a boxer and need the image of someone to beat the shit out of
3. Yoko Ono singing

3 absolute favorite foods:
1. CRAB!
2. CHOCOLATE!
3. MEXICAN! (not MexicanS, mind you... that's a whole 'nuther ballgame)

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. How to get in shape (and how to motivate myself to actually do it)
2. Be better organized
3. How to control my stress reactions

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coke
2. Water
3. Cherry Moon Grean Tea

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Emergency!
2. Hogan's Hero's
3. Gilligan's Island

3 people I'm tagging
Hmmmm... let's see... I don't always play the "tag" game, but it's been a while, so why not!
1. Sugarbuttons
2. Maggie
3. Dyzgoneby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home