Monday, September 25, 2006

More Fun and Games!

ALa got tagged by Army Girl, and in turn, tagged me with this "4 things" meme.

4 Jobs I've Had In My Lifetime
1. Concession stand worker at a disco/roller rink. It was a disco on one side, and a roller rink on the other. Yeah. I was *that* cool.
2. Perfume girl for Giorgio. I actually got a LOT of free products doing this, and not just Giorgio. I also got free Clinique makeup, and a few others I can't remember.
3. Stock broker... been licensed since 1987. Damn, I'm old.
4. Waitress at Friendly's. I have to mention this one, because the first job (and the picture) ALa posted was Hostess at Friendly's. What are the chances???? That made me laugh. I wish I had a picture of me in my blue and white checked polyester uniform and white nursing shoes to share, but I couldn't find one. Too funny.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Pretty Woman. "I'm a safety girl!" "We think you've got a lot of potential, Kit DeLuca", "I want the white horse", "I've never treated you like a hooker"... "You just did." Gah. I love that movie.
2. Napoleon Dynamite. "GOSH" "I'm training to be a cage fighter"
3. Stomp. Just cuz' it's so damn cool how many things they use as percussion instruments.
4. Mary Poppins. "OH... It's Supercalafragalisticexpialidocious... Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious... If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious, it's supercalifragalisticexpialidocious!"

4 Places I Have Lived
1. With my grandparents, in Dayton, Ohio. When I was born, my Dad was in Vietnam, so Mom and I lived with her parents until he came home. I was about 18 months old when we moved out.
2. Centerville, Ohio. Home of the Centerville Elks, the Centerville Jazz Marching Band, and a bunch of other things. I really liked living there.
3. West Chester, Ohio. Dad was transferred to Cincinnati the summer between my junior and senior years in high school. They picked a community called West Chester. I was mortified... they had an FFA Day (Future Farmers of America) within the first few weeks of school: I found myself sharing the halls and classrooms with goats, pigs, lambs, rabbits, and calves. No lie.
4. Milford, Ohio. I just moved there, in anticipation of the divorce being final. I really like Milford. It's a nice town.

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Any of the "CSI" shows, but the original is my favorite.
2. "Grey's Anatomy". The season finale had me in TEARS... OMG, poor Izzy.
3. "Nip/Tuck" So.Damn.Hawt.
4. "The Unit" So very, very cool... even though it's "Hollywooded" up, it's still a very cool show that highlights the good things our military does.

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. The Bahamas... honeymoon #1
2. Barbados... honeymoon #2
3. Denver, Colorado
4. Disneyworld

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. ALa's
2. The Castle
3. Blackfive
4. Ron's Rants

4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Thick, ooey, gooey chocolate
2. Crab legs, steamed with garlic and dipped in butter
3. A good steak
4. Caramel- especially Bullseye candy

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. At home, trying to finish moving in
2. With someone special, doing anything, anywhere
3. On an African Safari
4. On the set of my fabulously popular tv show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home