Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cuppla

First of all... Sometimes Angels become angels, too. *sniff*

Secondly... you need to go read Hoosierboy's Love Story post. I am still swooning.

Next... have you ever tried to cool your Coke by putting it on ice? Well, of COURSE you have! But my son, Kevin, just tried to do it by putting the ice INSIDE the can. He was not successful.... creative, but not successful. Can you say "square peg; round hole"? *sigh*

And then there's this:
I, like so many others, I am sure, have a stack of unmatched socks. I told my son, Thomas, that I would pay him a dime for each pair he matched up. COOL! He thought this was a great idea, and started in right away. A few minutes into the job, he flung something aqua-colored at me and said, disgustedly, "THIS is YOURS." I looked down at the object and realized he had just thrown a pair of THONG PANTIES at me.

*ahem* Why yes, son... those are mine, thankyouverymuch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home