Monday, December 12, 2005

US Soldiers up to no good again, I see.....

Thunder6, at 365 and a Wakeup is one of my absolute favorite bloggers. His two most recent posts highlight some of the really bad stuff our Soldiers are doing in Iraq. I mean, come on... how could treating a badly burned boy, a foul infected wound, and providing a wheelchair to a handicapped child possibly be construed as anything but destructive?

Three more reasons I *hate* MSM coverage of the war. I'm sure I'll find more reasons as the day progresses- I just started out with T6.

Make sure you all stop by Marine Corps Mom's place and make a donation to their Christmas fund. They thought they were covered for the holidays, but a last-minute email has sent them scrambling. Come one... just do it! 5, 10, 20, 25, or 50.. it doesn't matter how much- it's all money, it all adds up, and it ALL helps.

UPDATE #1
I told you there would be updates today. This one isn't directed at the MSM though- Mustang09 has had a rough go of it lately. He's lost some "acquaintances" and is struggling a bit with that "phew.. it's not one of my GOOD friends" thought that immediately follows bad news. He's short too, making these losses just that much harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home