Sunday, February 19, 2006

12 Questions

John answered this meme, prompted by SWWBO; ALa took it of her "own free will"... and then tagged me. So here ya go!

1. Black and White, or color? How do you prefer your movies?
If a movie was originally shot in B&W, I want it to stay that way. Colorization ruins the effect of a great classic B&W film. However... I prefer "modern" movies in color. The exception? I absolutely LOVE the way "Wizard of Oz" is shot it both B&W *and* color- B&W for Kansas, and color for Oz. I love that kind of artistic effect.

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
I'm sorry? Were you saying something?

3. MP3's, CD's, Cassettes, or Vinyl?
CD's. Fo sho.

4. If you were handed a first class plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars and told all of it could be yours- IF you leave and don't tell anyone where you are going- ever. This includes family, friends- everyone. Forever. Would you do it?
No frikkin' way.

5. What do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
Apathy. I know- it's not an issue... but it is the cause of a LOT of major issues around the world, like terrorism, oppression, prejudice, hunger, illness- so many things that someone else just let happen.

6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
Distribute spines.

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I love ALa's answer- I wouldn't change a thing because my past made me what I am now. However... there are SO many things in my life I wish I could declare a "do over", I can't honestly say that. I wish I could- I'd love to have that level of confidence in my "self" to admit that my good and bad experiences makes me stronger, and wiser. I know that's true, but I sure wish I could take back a lot of my actions and words over the years.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would it be?
I've always wondered what would have happened if my Dad's sister and her daughter hadn't been killed. I wonder what my name would be, since I was named after his sister, and I wonder what they would be like today. I wonder what affect it would have on my Dad too.

9. Opera, or Grand Ole' Opry?
It's a toughie, because I don't like either one, but I'd end up going to the Grand Ole' Opry. At least I could hoot and holler.

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
I wish this said "mystery" instead of "crime". The only "unsolved" crime I'd like to see settled is JFK's assassination- it's somewhat solved, but there are so many conspiracy theories out there I'd like to get rid of. If the question said "mystery" instead of "crime", I would want to know exactly how our world and teh beings on it were created and how we evolved into the humans we are today.

11. What famous author would you like to have over for dinner. What would you serve?
I'd love to meet Nora Roberts, so I could find out more about how she can switch so quickly between a romance writer and a mystery novelist. I think I'd make steak fajitas for dinner (something spicy to go with her books), and chocolate lava cake for dessert (just because we're chicks, and if she's anything like me, gooey chocolate cake is damn near heaven). yummmmm!!!!

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, and there's no hell below us, and above us there is only sky. What's the first immoral thing you would do to celebrate this fact?
*I refuse to comment on the grounds I might incriminate myself*
I am PURE. Just remember that, everyone. PURE. (pure *what* has yet to be determined)

LL and Trek- you're up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home