Saturday, February 11, 2006

NO EFFIN' WAY!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

... which is exactly what I blurted out to my real estate agent at 10:15pm last night to tell me that I GOT THE HOUSE!

OMG
OMG
OMG

After two days of calls from my agent with messages like "Sis, if you want to put an offer on The House, you need to do it NOW. Someone else is delivering an offer within the hour" and "OK... now the SELLING agent is writing a THIRD offer on The House" and "Are you sure you don't want to up your offer? I'd really like to see you get this house", I GOT THE HOUSE!

After several months of looking online, comparing school districts, looking at a few houses and realizing that *THIS* is the house I wanted, I was going to look at it one more time today before making an offer. I was working on getting my pre-approval letter from the mortgage company and wanted to look at one other house, but in my mind, this was already "my new house."

I was SO upset when my agent called to tell me others were making offers. I wanted to wait a couple of months due to the divorce proceedings, but I REALLY wanted the house.

After 4 tense hours last night filled with trading emails and phone calls... The One Call finally came through and I GOT THE HOUSE!

OMG
OMG
OMG
Hosting provided by FotoTime

Who's coming over the the Housewarming BBQ?
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
Hosting provided by FotoTime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home