Monday, October 16, 2006

Easy-schmeasy, non-intelligent posting today

You Are a Jam Cookie

On the outside, you project a straight-laced, innocent vibe.
But on the inside, you're complex, exotic, and full of flavor.

(I happen to LOVE these types of cookies.... SO GOOD)

You can also find out, like I did, what your dosha is. According to Ayurveda, each of us has a unique mix of three mind/body principles which creates our specific mental and physical characteristics, or dosha's. Most of us have one or two dominent dosha's.

I was a Kapha overall, with Kapha being my dominent body principle and Pitta being my dominent mind principle. With that combination, I will most likely have a heavier physique, but Pitta's influence makes me more muscular than pure Kapha types.
With Pitta is more dominant in the mind section, I'm supposed to have more drive and ambition than a pure Kapha, but that may also mean more of a tendency toward anger and criticism. Great. This is basically telling me that I'm destined to be an over-weight, strong, ambitious hot-head. That is *so* not cool.

Ya know, there are just some quizes I just shouldn't take...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home