Friday, October 13, 2006

Stuff you should know

Why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!
heh.

OK... it's just stuff I've been reading about this week, and would love to write about myself but it's been done better elsewhere already. So... I'm link-whoring.

First of all, big props to IowaHawk on the successful launching of their "above-ground nuclear missile test explosions under secure and many malt liquor conditions on early hours of October 10, 2006." Way to go, Mullet Boy!

I wrote about this story a while back- a boy was sexually assaulted by classmates on a school bus just north of Cincinnati. The sentencing is today. I hope the judge deals with them harshly.

I think Bill might be right. Damn, that's a LOT of snow for this early in the season. El Nino... indeed.

Rest in peace, Cory Lidle, former Cincinnati Reds player and current Yankee's pitcher. So sad. It will be interesting to see what they find out about the cause of the crash, who was in control of the plane, and if any further flight restrictions are placed on NYC airspace.

Can someone please explain to me what internet gambling and port security have in common? I have *NO* idea.. but they were included in the US Port Security Act which President Bush signed today.

Spinach e-coli outbreak is being traced to a cattle ranch a mile from a spinach farm in California. Damn. Talk about getting the runs... a mile away?

Heh. Just... Heh. Oh, the possibilities.... LMAO!

OK, that's enough for now. I have some paying work to get done. I'll give you more as time allows today, or add your own in comments. Happy Friday the 13th, ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home